- Platypus Review #96 Now OnlineIssue #96 of the Platypus Review is now online. This issue features a transcript of the "Crisis of Neoliberalism" panel from the 2017 European Conference in Vienna, with Chris Cutrone, John Milios, Emmanuel Tomaselli and Boris Kagarlitsky.
- 9th Annual Platypus International Convention1917/2017
- Platypus Review #94 Now OnlineIssue #94 of the Platypus Review is now online, featuring Nikos Malliaris on how Christopher Lasch can inform emancipatory politics in the age of Trump, and Laura Lee Schmidt on the education policies of Donald Trump and Betsy DeVos.
- Platypus Review #93 Now OnlineIssue #93 of the Platypus Review is now online, featuring two panel discussions on immigration and the Left. Speakers at the University of Illinois at Chicago panel were Jorge Mujica, Ralph Cintron, and Jacqueline Steven, with Alvaro Rodriguez, Henry Cooper, and Liam Wright speaking at the University of Houston.
- Platypus Review #92 is out!Platypus Review #92 is now online, featuring 'Rhetoric and Division of Left and Right in the Trump Era' by William Schmidt, and a transcript of the recent 'Art and the Commodity Form' panel hosted by Platypus London, with speakers Rex Dunn, Zhoe Granger, and Peter Osborne.
The Platypus Review
Die Platypus Review
Auf der dritten jährlichen Convention, die in der School of the Art Institute of Chicago zwischen dem 29. April und 01. Mai 2011 stattfand, organisierte Platypus ein Gespräch über „Art, Culture, and Politics: Marxist Approaches“. Die Platypus-Mitglieder Omair Hussain, Lucy Parker, Pac Pobric und Bret Schneider sollten die folgende Frage diskutieren: „“What might the problems of aesthetics and culture have to do with the political project of the self-education of the Left?“.